1. Monotrinity 1
2. Monotrinity 2
3. Monotrinity 3
4. Monotrinity 4, at Ante-Scientia
5. Monotrinity 5
6. Monotrinity For Monotronous
7. Monotrinity For Classwar Karaoke
8. Monotrinity For +SoLo
9. Monotrinity for cell phone voice recorder
10. Monotrinity For Moong Dal and Vegetable with Brown Rice
11. Monotrinity for Microcassette and Lo-Bit
Monotrinity is a collection of free form improvisations created by Hal McGee in 2012 in which he played the Korg Monotron, Monotron Duo, and Monotron Delay miniature analog
synthesizers in a simultaneous fashion (the synths were not interconnected). Recorded February through July 2012.
The first five tracks were recorded on an Olympus DP-10 digital voice recorder.
Tracks 6 through 8 and 10 were recorded directly to computer via Audacity.
Track 9 was recorded using the voice recorder app of a HTC Thunderbolt Android smartphone.
Track 11 was recorded on a Sony M-470 microcassette recorder.